YES, I would like to become
a Member in the veterans aid and attendance council that will make a difference in the healthcare benefits provided to our
- Assistance in qualifying and facilitating member organization Veteran’s
application for Pension Benefits
- Assurance to Veterans and their families that an organization
is a recognized member of the VAAC
- Member Commitment to VAAC “Code of Conduct”
and “Zero Veteran Complaints”
- VAAC referrals to participating
- Access to listings of VA accredited lawyers and financial advisors
The VAAC depends soley on membership fees to support our services to veterans and their
spouses. The VAAC is not a non profit organization and is not exempt from Federal Income Taxes.
The VAAC provides "free" memberships to both veterans and their spouses and
requests only a small membership fee for family or friends of veterans.
The bulk of the support for the VAAC is provided by member subscriptions by registered individuals and organizations
committed to providing veterans and their families the best service and care.
Four Types of
Veteran/Spouse Member - Veteran and/or their spouse. Free
Family or Friend Member - Any individual related to or friend of the Veteran
or Spouse of Veteran requiring assistance. $25.00 Membership Fee.
- Individual providing consulting, legal, financial or medical assistance to Veterans. This includes VA accredited individuals.
$125.00 Membership Fee.
Group Member - An association, group or network of facilities
providing consulting, legal, fiancial or medical assistance to Veterans. $500.00 Membership Fee.